What's this all about

Chronicling my steps to becoming a published novelist, and the randomness of my life.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Hiatus Explained

It's been a long time. A really long time.

I had to take a hiatus from blogging and writing around the end of October until now-ish, because even though I have a full time, year round, grown up day job it is still very seasonal. Starting at the end of October I was working 12 hour days plus weekends so my day job turned into an All-the-Freaking-Time Job.

And that left very little time for anything I enjoyed. Except drinking. But even that fell to the bottom of the priority list.

That, my friends, is how you know you're not in college anymore.

Anyway, I stopped writing. Completely. Which really sucks, because it's a huge part of who I am.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of it though, and get back on my Path to Publication. My frist step is to get back to blogging. I miss my super awesome readers, and all of your support. You mean a lot to me.

It's probably going to be a bit of a rough start. Like riding a bike again for the first time in 7 years, it's going to be wobbly, uncomfortable and dangerous for pedestrians. But with a little bit of patience and determination I think I'll be running again smoothly. (I apologize for the mixed metaphor there at the end.) (See what I mean about wobbly?)


As a welcome back present, I leave you with this...




Thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment