What's this all about

Chronicling my steps to becoming a published novelist, and the randomness of my life.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Parentheses

I know, I know. It has been 2 weeks since my last post and I've gotten all off my schedule and I left you hanging with a "To be continued..." last time. 

I'm sorry.

I haven't had time/been able to write anything because I have been in the process of moving the last two weeks. And I have been pulling 9 to 11 hour days at work which have left me completely brain fried. I haven't been able to write anything at all the last couple weeks. Partly because of the time management issue and partly because my computer had been hidden among a towering inferno of boxes. I mean, I just found my bath towels five minutes ago. 

I am going to make it my number one goal this week to get back on the blogging schedule. I've missed it terribly. And I have so much to share with you!

But that will have to wait. Right now I'm sweaty and tired and still shaking the dirt out of my hair from Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin over the weekend. I'm drinking a delightfully chilled Moscato, and then taking a much needed shower and getting some much needed shut-eye. 

More posts to come very soon, I promise!

As always, thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment